- Sunday: 9:00am-10:15am & 10:45am-12:00
Children are taught the Word of God in a fun and creative way that keeps them engaged and wanting more. Children hear about God’s love for them and about Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.
Older clubbers learn how to apply God’s Word to their lives and about serving others.
AWANA meetings are held September through May from 6 - 8 pm on Wednesdays. For children ages 3 (By September 1) through 6th grade.
What is Awana?
- Bible-Centered Clubs
- For boys & girls ages 3 years (by Sept. 1st) – 5th grade
- Organized by a local church that is chartered with Awana Clubs International
When did Crossroads begin using the Awana program?
September 2000 and continues today.
What are the Awana objectives?
To reach boys & girls with the gospel of Christ.
To train boys & girls to serve Christ
What are the Awana Clubs at Crossroads?
Cubbies: K3 & K4
Sparks: K5-2nd grade
Ultimate Adventure: 3rd-4th grade
Ultimate Challenge: 5th & 6th grade
What happens during an Awana club meeting?
There are three, 30-minute segments of Game Time, Handbook Time (Bible memorization), and Large Group Time (Bible message & awards). There are also games, songs and activities to keep kids engaged.
What makes Awana unique?
An exciting, four-team Game Time attracts children to club. The Awana uniform helps clubbers identify with leaders, develops a sense of belonging, and helps to maintain discipline. The achievement system recognizes clubbers for their faithfulness in the disciplined study of God’s Word.
How to Register
1. Add yourself as an attendee with the Attendee Type: "Parent"
2. Choose "Add Family Member"
3. Add ALL children attending the AWANA program with Attendee Type "Child".