“Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.”
Use this Prayer Wall to share your requests and praises. While you're at it, take a few minutes to browse the other prayer requests and lift them up to the Lord.
Each submission will be reviewed before it is posted, so there may be a short delay before the request is public. Please read the guidelines below before posting.
Once a prayer request is approved, it will display on the website.
If you chose to share your contact information on the site, an option to "Encourage" you will appear, which links to your email address.
You can also subscribe to receive an email update when someone has prayed for you.
Prayer Wall Guidelines
Crossroads Community Church reserves the right to not allow prayer requests to be posted that don’t follow these guidelines. You'll be notified if we were unable to post your prayer request due to failure to follow these guidelines.
1. As you share personal information, please consider if this is a suitable place for public knowledge for yourself, your spouse, your family and anyone else the request pertains to. Consider sharing with your Connect Group or Class if you're connected in one.
2. When posting a request on behalf of another person:
- Ask permission from the person before posting. If your request is related to an individual’s health condition, we ask that you limit the details. Requests containing too much information will be not be posted.
- Maintain confidentiality. Only include information the person is comfortable communicating publicly. Ask yourself how you would feel if someone else shared this information about you.
3. Remember, God knows our situations and our needs. Sometimes details aren't necessary- simply invite others to join you in asking God for His presence and provision.
4. The Prayer Wall is not a place to vent or gossip.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the office at 843-871-2755.